An optical zoom lens is used. There are 2 times, 2.5 times, 3 times, 5 times and 10 times, up to 14 times. In addition, some cameras also have digital zoom function, which is 2 times or 4 times.
It has the function of connecting external flash. Individual models have built-in flash and an external sync flash.
Equipped with an interchangeable "lens-CCD" unit with the ability to expand systematization.
Features TTL optical framing or SLR framing.
Single-lens interchangeable lens function.
Functions that can be automatically set for parameters such as manual focus, aperture priority, and shutter priority control exposure.
After installing the "Digita" digital image-specific operating system, new functions such as shooting program settings (Kodak, Minolta, etc.) have been added.
With a variety of shooting methods.
The function of quickly downloading image data to a computer using a USB (Universal Serial Bus) interface.
The function of printing digital photos with a dedicated printer can be directly (or a recording medium such as an SM card) without a personal computer connection.
- How Digital Cameras Work
- Advantages And Disadvantages Of Digital Cameras
- SLR Digital Camera Refers To Single-lens Reflex...
- Micro Single Camera Main Features
- Digital Camera Purchase Tips
- A Wide Variety Of Cameras
- The Camera Is A Very Sophisticated And Expensiv...
- How To Maintain The Camera
- CCD Cameras Can Be Roughly Divided Into The Fol...
- Identify True And False HD Cameras
- New Arrival Kids DIY Camera For Boys And Girls
- We Made A New Wifi Digital Camera for Children