The continuous shooting captures the timing of photography by saving data transmission time. Continuous shooting mode allows you to take multiple shots in a short time by loading data into the high-speed memory inside the digital camera instead of transferring data to the memory card. Since digital camera shooting requires photoelectric conversion, a/d conversion and media recording etc, it takes time to convert or record, especially recording takes more time. Therefore, the continuous shooting speed of all digital cameras is not very fast.
Continuous shooting is generally calculated in frames, like a movie film. Each frame represents a picture. The more frames that can be captured per second, the faster the continuous shooting function. At present, the fastest continuous shooting speed in a digital camera is 7 frames per second, and it takes a few seconds to continue shooting after 3 seconds of continuous shooting. Of course, the continuous shooting speed is an indicator that must be paid attention to by photo journalists and sports photographers, and ordinary photography no need to be considered. Generally, the captured photos under Continuous shooting will be reduced in resolution and quality. Some digital cameras can be selected in the continuous shooting function. When shooting a photo with a lower resolution, the continuous shooting speed can be speed up. Conversely, the continuous shooting speed of a photo with a large resolution will be relatively slow.
Under the continuous shoot mode, you can continuously shoot with just a tap of the button, and record the continuous motion vividly.
Related Industry Knowledge
- No classification method can include all cameras
- Camera structure and components
- Camera classification
- The history of digital cameras can be traced ba...
- Buying a camera mainly depends on the six elements
- How to use the camera
- Camera considerations
- A camera can be long-lived as long as it is wel...
- When the lens is extremely mild, it should be s...
- When the camera is well maintained, it must be ...
- What is the digital camera self-timer function?
- What is the Equivalent ISO of a Digital Camera?
- What is the Manual Adjustment of White Balance ...
- What is the Exposure Compensation of a Digital ...
- How to Use the Flash of a Digital Camera?
- What is the effective pixel of a digital camera?
- What is the Maximum Number of Pixels in a Digit...
- Brief Introduction of Digital Camera Development
- The First Stage of Digital Camera Development
- The Second Stage of Digital Camera Development