The second stage: 1988 to 1998. At this stage, although the development of digital camera is still different, the general direction of digital camera development is determined. In 1988, Fujifilm released the DS-1P at Photokina, the first digital camera used flash memory media. In 1989, Kodak entered the digital SLR industry and designed the first mega pixel digital SLR camera prototype. The era of professional digital camera has kicked off. In 1991, the true digital SLR camera Kodak DSC 100 came out. In the past decade, using flash memory media as the storage medium and compact camera and SLR as the camera form, these two things have determined the development tone of digital cameras. From 1988 to 1998, the camera pixels jumped from less than one million to 6 million pixels. The second stage made preparation for the specialization and marketization of camera.
Related Industry Knowledge
- No classification method can include all cameras
- Camera structure and components
- Camera classification
- The history of digital cameras can be traced ba...
- Buying a camera mainly depends on the six elements
- How to use the camera
- Camera considerations
- A camera can be long-lived as long as it is wel...
- When the lens is extremely mild, it should be s...
- When the camera is well maintained, it must be ...
- The Third Stage of Digital Camera Development
- Details of the Third Stage of Digital Cameras D...
- Four Booming in the Third Stage of Digital Came...
- Digital Camera Development- to be Continued
- Comprehensive Analysis of Cameras
- Large Format Camera
- Rangefinder Camera
- Twin Lens Reflex Camera