The development of pixels relies on technological advancement and the promotion of core manufacturers. It can be seen that before 1998, although the digital 135 camera experienced a very important development process, there was no qualitative change on the pixel, and it did not reach the effect of pixel improvement. After 1998, pixel development experienced four explosions, namely:
For the first time, from 1998 to 2000, from 1.3 mega pixels to 6 mega pixels, Canon and Nikon began to launch digital SLR cameras, and the pixel competition officially began.
For the second time, in 2002, the 135 camera first went to the 10 mega pixel. Kodak, Contax and Canon launched a full-frame digital SLR camera, and the digital camera entered the full-frame era.
For the third time, in 2007-2008, 135 cameras reached the 24 mega pixel. In 2007, Nikon and Sony launched full-frame. Canon, Nikon and Sony all had more than 20 mega pixels. Digital cameras truly entered the high-pixel era.
For the fourth time, since 2012, 135 cameras have reached to 50 mega pixel. In 2017, the highest pixels of Canon, Nikon and Sony all exceeded 40 mega pixels.
Related Industry Knowledge
- No classification method can include all cameras
- Camera structure and components
- Camera classification
- The history of digital cameras can be traced ba...
- Buying a camera mainly depends on the six elements
- How to use the camera
- Camera considerations
- A camera can be long-lived as long as it is wel...
- When the lens is extremely mild, it should be s...
- When the camera is well maintained, it must be ...
- Digital Camera Development- to be Continued
- Comprehensive Analysis of Cameras
- Large Format Camera
- Rangefinder Camera
- Twin Lens Reflex Camera