Today, we are at the end of the fourth pixel explosion. 30 to 50 mega pixels is the relatively stable pixels at this stage. In present technological development, the pixels of present cameras will tend to be stable, but it will inevitably break out again in the following years. Every pixel explosion is accompanied by technological innovations. The first time is because of the popularity of digital SLR, the second is because of the popularity of full-frames, and the third and fourth times are due to sensor process advancement and processing technology innovation. It's hard to guess the reason for the fifth pixel booming, but a new generation of sensor technology, such as back-illuminated, laminated sensors, is likely to lead the next pixel advancement.
Related Industry Knowledge
- No classification method can include all cameras
- Camera structure and components
- Camera classification
- The history of digital cameras can be traced ba...
- Buying a camera mainly depends on the six elements
- How to use the camera
- Camera considerations
- A camera can be long-lived as long as it is wel...
- When the lens is extremely mild, it should be s...
- When the camera is well maintained, it must be ...
- Comprehensive Analysis of Cameras
- Large Format Camera
- Rangefinder Camera
- Twin Lens Reflex Camera