During this period, in 1999 Nikon released the first SLR camera D1, which has 2.62 mega pixels (the highest pixel in the same year was Kodak 6.1 mega pixels). In 2002, Canon released full-frame SLR 1Ds, which using 11.1 mega pixels (the highest pixel in the same year is Kodak 13.7 mega pixels); In 2008, Sony released the A900, and Nikon released the D3X with 24.6 mega pixels (21.1 mega pixels for the Canon 1Ds Mark III and 5D Mark II). By 2012, Nikon D800/D800E raised the pixel to 36.3 mega, the 50.6 mega pixels of the Canon 5DSR in 2015 became the highest pixel of the current 135 format. From 1999 to 2015, the pixel has soared from 6 mega pixels to 50 mega levels, and the highest pixel level of the 135 system has leveled the entry level of medium format.
Related Industry Knowledge
- No classification method can include all cameras
- Camera structure and components
- Camera classification
- The history of digital cameras can be traced ba...
- Buying a camera mainly depends on the six elements
- How to use the camera
- Camera considerations
- A camera can be long-lived as long as it is wel...
- When the lens is extremely mild, it should be s...
- When the camera is well maintained, it must be ...
- Four Booming in the Third Stage of Digital Came...
- Digital Camera Development- to be Continued
- Comprehensive Analysis of Cameras
- Large Format Camera
- Rangefinder Camera
- Twin Lens Reflex Camera