The camera is different depending on its imaging medium
Can be divided into film cameras and digital cameras and Polaroid cameras. A film camera is primarily a device that images through a lens and applies film to record images. The digital camera is a photographic device that uses a semiconductor optocoupler device and a digital storage method to record images, and has the advantages of convenient use, convenient photo transfer, and convenient storage. The Polaroid camera, also known as an imaging camera, directly images the image on special photo paper, and can see the photo in one minute, suitable for taking photos.
2. Film and frame size used by camera
It can be divided into a 35mm camera (commonly referred to as a 135 camera), a 120 camera, a 110 camera, a 126 camera, a mid-range camera, a large-size camera, an APS camera, a micro camera, and the like. The 135 camera uses 35mm film, and the standard frame is 24mm X 36mm. Generally, each film can take 36 or 24 shots.
3. According to the camera's appearance and structure
Can be divided into a flat view camera (VIEWFINDER) and a single lens reflex camera (sLR camera). In addition, there are folding cameras, twin-lens reflex cameras, head-mounted rangefinder cameras (RANGFINDER), turntables, landlines, and so on.
4. Press the shutter of the camera
It can be divided into a lens shutter camera (also known as a center shutter camera), a focal plane shutter camera, a program shutter camera, and the like.
5. Press the camera's features and technical characteristics
Can be divided into auto focus camera, electric metering manual exposure camera, electric metering automatic exposure camera. In addition, there are shutter-priority, aperture-priority, program-controlled, dual-priority, motorized (automatic film, rewind) cameras, autofocus (AF) cameras, date back cameras, and built-in flash cameras.
Sometimes it can be divided according to the purpose of the camera, such as professional cameras and consumer cameras (point-and-shoot cameras), one-step imaging cameras, stereo cameras; sometimes it can be divided into zoom or bifocal cameras according to the characteristics of the lens. In fact, a modern camera often has many features and should be defined in a comprehensive manner.
Related Industry Knowledge
- No classification method can include all cameras
- Camera structure and components
- The history of digital cameras can be traced ba...
- Buying a camera mainly depends on the six elements
- How to use the camera
- Camera considerations
- A camera can be long-lived as long as it is wel...
- When the lens is extremely mild, it should be s...
- When the camera is well maintained, it must be ...
- How to clean the lens
- How to maintain your digital camera? Update Fir...
- How to maintain your digital camera? Cleaning L...